EBRD-UNCITRAL Initiative on Public Procurement in CIS and Mongolia
The objective is to promote the updated, revised UNCITRAL Model Law on Procurement of Goods, Construction and Services (UNCITRAL PP Model Law) and encourage upgraded public procurement regulation in the CIS countries and Mongolia to the new standard.
- Scheduling, coordinating, and preparing policy workshops in Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and training session in Vienna,
- Organizing procurement of local services (venue, airport transfer, catering, interpreting, workshop logistics including conference kits),
- Preparation of Workshop Proposal for each workshop,
- Providing all necessary inputs for reports toward EBRD (Inception report, regular update reports) and collection of invoices, paid bills, and confirmations from serviced consultants,
- Processing, finalization and publishing of the program outputs on non-content technical level
Location of the assignment: Armenia, Tajikistan, Mongolia, Kyrgyz Republic
Consultant: Aspiro a.s.
Client: EBRD, UNCITRAL
Duration of the assignment: September – October 2012